We’ve changed locations so that more parents can benefit from this talk!
Breastfeeding – Nature’s Innate Myofunctional Training for the Tongue and Oral muscles.
1. The role of the tongue from inception and its importance in infancy nutrition and growth & development
2. The neurological control of breastfeeding and its long term influence in life.
3. Recognising the positive oral developmental effects arising from Breastfeeding
4. Breastfeeding and airway, cranio-facial and digestive balance
5. Discussion on Lip and Tongue ties.
6. The possible implication of non nutritive sucking such as thumb sucking and pacifier use.
7. Integrative approach of practitioners of many fields through the concept of Linguadontics.
1. Understand the innate reflexes of breastfeeding and the relation between breastfeeding and long term health.
2. Appreciate breastfeeding as the key training for the tongue in preparation for future functional health.
3. The collaborative model of healthcare and the practice of Integrative Medicine