Join breastfeeding counsellors from the Breastfeeding Mothers’ Support Group (Singapore) (BMSG) and the certified Babywearing Educators from Babywearing Singapore this March for an exciting workshop on breastfeeding & babywearing.
The Breastfeeding Mothers’ Support Group (Singapore) will be sharing on the topic of Breastfeeding Your Child & Wearning, including some of the following themes:
– Introducing Solids
– Teething & Biting
– Nursing into Toddlerhood
– Weaning off Breastfeeding
Babywearing Singapore will also be covering the following topics:
1. Purpose of Babywearing
2. Benefit of Babywearing to the baby
3. Benefit of Babywearing to the parents
4. Safety – TICKS
5. Different types of baby carriers – pros & cons, demo.
All are welcome! This is a great opportunity to meet and greet fellow mums and dads who are passionate about the topics above!
1. 1 ticket enters 1 family – Registration is highly recommended
2. As precautions due to Covid-19, all visitors will have their temperature taken at the entrance of the library.
3. Kindly present a photo ID card (for example, IC) at the entrance of the library to facilitate the scanning of personal particulars for contact tracing. It is compulsory for library patrons to bring along this; otherwise, admission into the library will not be allowed.
This is a recurring event – the next Babywearing & Breastfeeding Workshop will be in happening soon, date to be announced!